2.6.10

Spicy Chicken Goodness

We got to try the new Chickfila Spicy Chicken Sandwich one week early!  We made reservations online and showed up during our time slot.

Dad liked what was written on the sandwich bag.

The breading was the same as the normal chicken sandwich only a little darker because of the spice.  And, it came with a small bottle of water.



To me the taste was similar to the Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich.  I think this is the market they are trying to tap into.  Now all we need to do is a taste test!  It wasn't that spicy, just enough to give it some character.


David liked it.



This picture is for all the American's overseas.  Gotta love waffle fries!

So, the question remains... which sandwich is better?  The original or the spicy?  Well, the original is pretty good!  It will probably depend on your preference, but for me...I'd need to do a taste test so I could compare them at the same time.

2 comments:

Jen and Matthew said...

Cool! I have my reservation time this Saturday at lunch. I guess if I am going to be disappointed since I was expecting it to be spicier... :( seriously I have been waiting for this since the risk manager at CFA told me about is 2.5 yrs ago!! haha

Unknown said...

Again, I repeat, these pictures are torture...