29.3.06

Spring Break Was...

My official Spring Break, is now over. What did I do? I went skiing!!! With Matthew.



Check out that lovely view. That is from almost the top of Sugar Mountain in NC. The slopes at this place were great! ...lots of them ...they were very long ...they had lots of snow (and a lot of it was real!) ...and it was March, so it wasn't that crowded.

So our plan was to document the entire trip this time. Like take pictures as we leave, and where we eat, and of us skiing, and leaving and everything.

Well, we ended up not doing all of that. So here some of the pictures we DO have.




The slope that Matthew is at the bottom of, is a double black diamond. It looks much steeper in person. People were coming down it so cauciously...it was scary!

I also made a video while skiing, but the camera was angled toward the sky instead of the slope...so i didn't turn out like I wanted, and I didn't want to rick breaking the camera anymore.

But regardless of our lack of documenting...it was lots of, much needed, fun.

No comments: