24.11.08

album links

Duncan news.
I got up to take a shower the other morning. When I returned to the bedroom this is what I saw:



We went scuba diving in Belgium. Didn't take many pictures, but were happy that we survived the cold conditions. The water temperature was 11 degrees Celsius (54 F). With our 7mm wetsuits we stayed warmer than we were expecting. BUT, my toes did get really cold... There are two more pictures to see if you click on us.

Yesterday we enjoyed lots of snow! Click on the Duncan paws to see more pictures. But today, it's raining again. :o(

In other cool news - In Japan, there is a restaurant where Monkeys help wait the tables. NO JOKE, it's so cute! They serve drinks, bring you change and hot towels. I totally want to go see them in action. i saw it on CNN international, but here is a clip I found on YouTube.

No comments: