17.3.09

Rearranged.

We rearrange our apartment every now and then. Each time we move things around we like it better than the last time.

David went to scuba diving last night without me because if I had tried to dive my head would have exploded thanks to my allergies. So, I made use of my free time by rearranging!
We've had similar arrangements, but this one is kind of nice. We like the cozy feeling of where the couch is now, and regardless of that lovely pole in the middle of the room, you can see the TV from any spot on the couch.
In high school I would get bored with my room all the time. Sometimes I would be sitting in my room, trying to fall asleep, and get some idea about how I should move my furniture around. Then, no matter how late, I'd just start moving stuff! This happened the most at ridiculously late hours at night when everyone else was sleeping. But it was fun! I wonder if, when we have a real house, my rearranging habits will continue.

Can't wait to find out!!

1 comment:

geeky Heather said...

You and Michael are cut from the same cloth...if our furniture stays in one place too long, he gets twitchy!