5.2.07

Closemonies

So, I didn't have too much I was going to talk about today, but then I decided, hey, why not write something. David is talking to his Dad, so I have some free time. I thought I'd share a little about food. But, just little...

So first - This is a picture of Brioche. Chocolate Brioche...because it has little chocolate pieces in it. Yummy. We usually eat this for breakfast. It goes very well with a banana (banane) too. They also do something similar with croissants, and this pastry bread stuff called pain au chocolate. We ate that a bunch over the summer during our vacation. Yummy, I love how they put chocolate into ...everything! I really like this cereal called Chocolate Museli. It is basically those hard Nature Valley granola bars (like, all the grains) with chocolate pieces. And with milk, it's delicious. MMmmm.. and we also like these cookies. They are BN cookies...basically graham cracker like cookies on each side of a chocolate filling, decorated with a big smiley face...sometimes winking, sometimes just smiling. I should just show you a picture. Ok, there you go. It is also pretty funny. On a lot of things that they sell in the snack food aisle...they write on it that you can get the same energy from it that you'd get from cereal! So i guess that means it is supposed to be good for you. ? Oh well, I'm just glad that I can't read all the nutritional labels here. It's so much better that way. =o)

Ok, so the last thing I'll tell you about it my peanut butter craze. For some reason tonight, after dinner, I ate some peanut butter...just on a spoon...and afterwards I was like "wow, that was good, I'll have another one." I think I had about 4 spoon fulls. They were yummy. I've never done that with peanut butter before. ...David just went and got some too...copycat =o)
So, for us, go eat a spoon full of peanut butter...it helps the medicine go down.
*Now you are thinking, why in the world is this post called the "closemonies?" It was in the Strongbad email this week, and I thought it was cool, ya know, instead of "closing ceremonies" ...and I couldn't think of something better. So the labels will help identify this post more than the title. But seriously, we should do that more often. If the meaning is basically the same why not! Like...ok I can't think of any.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do they have Nutella? I'm sure they do... it's not really chocolate - it's hazelnut - but it tastes like chocolate :) I just had some on a piece of toast for breakfast. Yum.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Susan. Sounds like you are enjoying France. I would love to eat chocolate everyday. Sounds like they are smart by putting it in everything :) Miss you. Samantha (from BSF)

Anonymous said...

i used to eat peanut butter straight out of the jar often when i was working out (for the protein...). sometimes i would accidently eat too much, but it was soooo delicious!