12.4.07

A little bit on Politics.

So I've never really been that in to politics. And I'm still not really. But, one of the French Presidential Candidates came to Metz to campaign, so we went to watch.

I made a video of the event. I got a few pretty good shots. Take note of the theme song. This was made especially for her campaign...techno. Don't you just love Europe? What if candidates in the US did this? Would they win more votes or lose them because it would be seen as unprofessional? Let me know what you think.

I'm not showing too much of her actual views and plans for France, but there was a time where she mentioned the US and Bush. Something about how she wants to make France independent to make their own decisions like the US does. It's strange to hear things like that about your own country while you are in a foreign country... but this is what new experiences teach you. Enjoy!

No comments: